Prevent malware and unauthorized software applications with Norman Application Control.
More sophisticated attacks are on the rise and more than 2 million new malware signatures are identified monthly.
Malware driven costs can be as much as 50 percent of an organization’s endpoint Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to:
- increased help desk calls,
- reimaging costs,
- network downtime,
- and lost employee productivity.1
1. Ponemon Institute, 2011 State of Endpoint Risk, 2010
Norman Application Control provides an effective malware protection that prevents any unknown, un-trusted or malicious applications from executing. By using our Application Control, your IT administrators can quickly identify all applications running in their environment, and enforce a comprehensive whitelist policy that prevents unauthorized applications, malware and un-trusted change.
What this means to your Business?
- Increased IT productivity
- Reduced endpoint security costs
- Reduced operational and support costs
What you will get:
- An Application Control with innovative features that add both whitelist management flexibility and ease-of-use - all enabled within Norman Enterprise Security
- A Comprehensive application visibility across your entire endpoint environment to identify and eliminate IT risk, as well as software conflicts that impact productivity and TCO.
- An Automatic security from zero-day attacks, without waiting for an anti-virus definition to be developed and provided, and without waiting for the latest vulnerability patches.
- An Effective protection at all times.
- An Increased productivity and reduced endpoint TCO by improving the stability and performance of the network environment.
- Reduced operational support costs, such as IT help desk calls and endpoint reimages.
Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, and 2008 R2
Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003, 2003