Norman Email Protection provides your organization with the tools to effectively counter security threats such as spam, viruses, fraud, phishing, botnets and other unauthorized communication.
By combining industry-leading antispam technology and a fully integrated Norman antivirus engine including Norman SandBox® technology for proactive detection of new and unknown malware, Norman Email Protection effectively counters today’s growing email-borne threats. With a modularized security architecture and a myriad of methods for scanning and filtering messages, Norman Email Protection delivers effective and reliable protection for today’s email networks.
Integrates with Exchange 2003/2007/2010
Designed as a perimeter defense to protect your Microsoft® Exchange server, Norman Email Protection transparently integrates with Exchange through ActiveDirectory.
- Automatic detection and validation of email addresses
- Integration of end-user Safe Senders
- Whitelisting of end-user's Address Book Contacts
Direct Quarantine is an Outlook add-on module that provides end-user control of quarantined emails directly from Outlook.
- Relieves burden from IT administrators
- Integrates with Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Live quarantine view from Outlook
- Ensures the highest level of security
Multiple Anti Spam Engines
With the proprietary Sequential Content Analyzer (SCA™), spam simply cannot get through. Norman Email Protection's multiple predictive and deterministic filters include:
- Connection-level DNSBL filtering
- AI-based email content analysis
- PDF scanning
- IP Sender Reputation System (SRS)
- Image spam detection
- Email header analysis
Administrative and End-User Reporting
Norman Email Protection provides detailed reporting and administration for both the IT manager and the end users:
- Web Administration
- SNMP monitoring
- System Health
- System overview
- Mail filter statistics
- Security statistics
- Sender statistics
- Message audit
- Scheduled email quarantine report
- Web quarantine access
Email Data Leakage Prevention
Norman’s Inbound and Outbound Policy Management is an add-on module to Norman Email Protection email security gateway. Designed to help protect against data leakage of personal, financial or proprietary information through email, it will:
- Allow organizations to protect their valuable information against theft and accidents
- Enforce and monitor company policies to prevent abuse and misuse
- Keep a trace of what is being sent and received
The Security Operations Team is on the job 24/7, monitoring the Internet for new and evolving threats and providing updates on a 15 minute basis. With Norman Email Protection, your network is in the right hands.